Monday, June 11, 2012

Door County

Mike and I took a trip up to Door County for the day on Sunday. We always love going to Whitefish Dunes State Park. But first we made a pit stop at Peninsula State Park.








Dad, I feel like you should really like this one, being the camera guy you are......:)




We hiked for about 4 miles and then decided we needed to stop and get water because it was 90 degrees outside. Riley took a little snooze on the way to Whitefish Dunes.

Look in the center of this picture, there is a huge snake slithering through the woods. I was not aware that these creatures reside amongst us! Sick.


From Peninsula to Whitefish Dunes, the temperture dropped 20 degrees. BRRR! (lake winds)

Taking a little rest under a picnic table!
It was Riley's first time at a beach and he really enjoyed playing in the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment