![]() |
| http://iamtotallythatmom.blogspot.com/2011/05/thirteen-point-freaking-one-recap.html |
May 5th, 2012 Updated 8:50 PM
Forecast for Eau Claire WI -
Some areas could see some very heavy rainfall at times. It's going to be tough if you have outdoor plans on Sunday...looking pretty wet. We could see some impressive rainfall totals possibly topping out over an inch or even two in some locations.
The rain held off and it was dry for the entire race!
To make things even more exciting....we shaved AN HOUR off of our best record. I guess it's because we ran most of it instead of walked. We finished in 2:58:36!!! It was a crazy experience. Exciting, exhausting and emotional all at the same time! Now we are looking forward to walking a FULL marathon in a few weeks!
Following the run, I went back to River Falls with Mike. We spent Monday trout fishing. I have always had a problem catching trout, but this weekend I rocked! We ended up keeping 18 fish!





No comments:
Post a Comment